Kimberly at Kim’s Concoctions, gave me a blogging award. This title for sure fits me … if versatile also can be translated as flexible and posting sporadically! I humbly thank her and if you have time, check out her blog. She has great home-style recipes with a southwestern or Asian flair – absolutely wonderful.
The award works like this:
- Thank the person who awarded you by linking back to their post
- Pass the award along to 15 other new or newly discovered blogs
- List 7 interesting things about yourself
7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I am pregnant, but I wish I could skip right to the first day newborn.
2. My son Zeke’s 1st Communion/Confirmation is later today – 7pm at a town 70 miles away. Yes, that is stressful, but exciting all wrapped up in one! And, I haven’t hemmed his pants as of this moment, but I’m blogging anyway because this seems to be more fun.
3. I’m the chapter advisor for my college women’s fraternity (yes, it’s like a sorority, but we were founded as a women’s fraternity).
4. I get super frustrated when there are no clean areas (even one clean spot would be enough to keep me sane) in my house.
5. During Lent, I cut up the kids’ computer recharger cord and smiled while doing so. Now, there’s no need to regulate computer time; what a relief!
6. I enjoy reading Christian romance novels, but rarely take time to indulge.
7. If I could, I’d order groceries online and have them delivered to my home. It’s worth my time.
I do not even regularly read 15 blogs, so I’m at a bit of a disadvantage. However, of those I read, here are blogs deserving of an award.