Saturday, October 24, 2009

October 25-31 Menu

Menus are flexible in my house.  That means if leftovers last longer, I get a free pass for a meal or two!  Here's what I have planned for this coming week: October 25-31.  As always, a bread (biscuits, beer batter bread, croissants, etc.), salad, fruit or veggies are generally added to the main dish.  Although, additions have been a little forgotten during these last weeks of pregnancy - at least I'm getting a meal on the table.

Sunday
Dinner: French toast w/ deer sausage
Supper: Taco Bar at our 4-H meeting


Monday
Dinner: Healing Cabbage Soup (I need to use up a half a cabbage)
Supper: Leftovers or sandwiches (traveling for Angelina and I = sandwiches)


Tuesday
Dinner: Hamburger Hotdish (double and freeze one entree)
Supper: Leftovers (Hamburger Hotdish)


Wednesday
Dinner: Hot Ham & Cheese sandwiches
Supper: Manicotti Alla Romana (double and freeze one entree)


Thursday
Dinner: Leftovers or sandwiches
Supper: Pizza


Friday
Dinner: Tuna sandwiches
Supper: Shrimp Alfredo


Saturday
Dinner: Leftovers (whatever needs to be eaten)
Supper: Crock Pot: Whole Chicken with Veggies

I don't plan breakfasts.  We have a variety of choices available: cold & hot cereal, bagels, English muffins, bread, eggs (for those old enough, but many weeks I'll have cold boiled eggs in the frig), yogurt (homemade) and in-season fruit.  Cold cereal ends up the common breakfast, but I'm working on it.

No comments: