Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Gifts

I am now the proud owner of three new cookbooks! 

One was a gift from Eric and the kids ... OK, I purchased it & it somehow became part of the gift that said "To: Suzie   From: Eric & the Kids" ... I'm sure at least a few of you know how that works!!





The next was included in the Wii Fit bundle that the kids received from Santa.  Technically, my name wasn't on it, but I'm claiming it and will  be happy to test and serve entrees and sides to my kids ...




And, finally, the following from a good friend, Sarah (also Leo's Godmother).  How she knew I didn't already have this cookbook ... I'll never know ... it was on my wishlist, too!




Fun, fun, fun in the NEW YEAR with new recipes to sink our teeth into.

3 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Uh, I probably shouldn't tell you this, but we do joke around together good, right? (you, Sarah and me?) I gave her that cookbook a couple years ago....I don't think she ever used it....

Just sayin'! :)

Just kidding too!
All those cookbooks look great!!
Sarah did a cooking theme for us and it was wonderful!

Suzie L. said...

Yea, I'd say we joke around REAL good!

My mom has an older printing of 'A Continual Feast' - I'm not sure how often she's used it! I just have a soft spot for cookbooks (well, any book really) and I enjoy trying new dishes. I haven't had a chance to look through any of the cookbooks, yet, but am hoping this long weekend will give me some free time.

Kimberly said...

All those look good Suzie. I bought the Pioneer Woman's new cookbook as a Christmas present to myself ;-).