Yield: 6-8 servings
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream, 1/2 & 1/2 or milk
- 1/2 cup vegetables, cooked
- 3/4 cup diced meat – ham, chicken, shrimp, etc.
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese – cheddar, swiss, colby, etc. (swiss is my favorite)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Other extras: chopped green onion, chopped chives, chopped parsley, dash of nutmeg
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until just set in the center. **I needed to bake my quiche for 20 minutes longer. Be prepared for that!** Let set 10 minutes before serving.
Note: I usually bake pies/quiche, and anything I ‘think’ might boil over, on a large pizza pan. Save me from having to put up with a burnt smell until I have time to thoroughly clean the oven.