Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter at Our Home

This year, I'm hosting my whole family for an Easter meal. That means 13 adults and 6 children - at least one of whom can eat an adult sized portion. It'll be a little different than past years as we plan to have the big meal on Saturday evening. We'll have a Saturday morning brunch followed by lots of visiting. Many need to travel back home on Sunday because they have quite a drive, therefore we are having the family meal on Saturday evening. Most of my family will return to Fargo for the night and attend Mass in the morning. Here's my menu plan for Saturday....


Morning Brunch:
Italian Sausage and Broccoli Quiche
Hash Brown Ham Quiche
Fruit Tray
Veggie Tray
Danish rolls and assorted muffins


Evening Meal:
Spiral Ham with a glaze (probably maple)
Stuffed Chicken Breast (broccoli and cheese)
Roasted Baby Potatoes with herb butter
Mixed vegetables
Romaine Salad
Crescent Rolls
Deviled Eggs
Peach Pie, Blueberry Pie, and Cheesecake


Eric, the kids, and I will attend Mass on Sunday morning. For the Sunday noon meal, I plan to prepare marinated pork tenderloin, Au Gratin potatoes, green beans, Romaine salad, homemade rolls. We're hoping that Grandma and Grandpa Green Acres will be able to join us.

*Recipes and pictures might be posted later - IF I remember to take pictures!

2 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Wow!!! You are amazing!!

Your menu sounds wonderful, I am just like you and have to have it all written out ahead of time!

Have a Blessed Easter!!

Kimberly said...

That all sounds scrumptious Suzie...I hope it all went well!